We’re giving away 5 pairs of tickets to see James Martin on the final day of the much anticipated Northern Ireland Food and Drink Show in the King’s Hall, Belfast on 27th October 2013.
Each pair of tickets has a face value of £36 and guarantees your seat in the Celebrity Chef Theatre for James Martin’s live cooking demonstration with our very own Jane Boyce MW matching his food with our lovely wines.
To be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize, simply follow the instructions below!
If Twitter is your Social network of choice simply retweet the following at www.twitter.com/jnwine to enter:
RT to win a pair of tickets to the @FoodDrinkShowNI on October 27. Competition open for just 24hrs. More info http://bit.ly/1cN424r #jnwine
If you’re Facebook user, head over to www.facebook.com/jnwinemerchant and hit the share button to share the following with your friends:
We have another 5 pairs of tickets to see James Martin at the NI Food & Drink Show to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, HIT the share button and share this post with your friends. Competition lasts just 24 hours. Winners announced tomorrow! More info http://bit.ly/1cN424r
If you use both Twitter and Facebook feel free to enter the competition on both. It’ll double your chances of winning!
Terms and Conditions
– Just ensure your tweet contains our Twitter hashtag #jnwine and the link to this webpage as shown above. We will contact the winners privately, so make sure you are following us on Twitter and have liked us on Facebook in order for us to be able private/direct message the winners. If we can’t contact the winner via Facebook or Twitter we will have to award the prize to another entrant.
– All retweets/shares made before 11.00am on Tuesday October 22nd 2013 will be entered into the prize draw to win.
– The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday 22nd October 2013 from everybody who retweets/shares the above. The winner will be announced on the 22nd October 2013.
– In order to participate, you must have a Twitter or Facebook account.
– The show is in Belfast Northern Ireland. Travel to and from the show is not included, you must make your own travel arrangements for the show.
– The winner will be randomly selected from all valid retweets/Facebook shares.
– The winner will be contacted on the 22nd October 2013.
– All entrants must be aged 18 or over to be eligible to win.
– Winners must be prepared to provide a postal address that we can send the tickets to.