How to redeem your JN Rewards Vouchers:
To spend your Rewards Vouchers simply select any wine product not on any other promotion in our Crossgar store. Take the item to the till along with your Rewards scheme vouchers and let the JN staff know that you'd like to pay using your voucher(s). The total value of the vouchers will be deducted from the balance due. Alternatively, phone the JN shop on +44 (0)28 4483 0091 to place your wine order. Advise the staff member taking your order that you’d like to pay using your voucher(s). The total value of the vouchers will be deducted from the balance due. We regret that Rewards vouchers cannot currently be redeemed online.
JN Rewards Vouchers Terms & Conditions:
- Rewards vouchers can only be redeemed once and must be redeemed by the person to whom they were issued.
- JN Rewards vouchers are and shall remain the property of James Nicholson Wine Ltd, have no cash redemption value, and are not for resale or publication and are valid in Northern Ireland only for transactions completed in £ Sterling.
- Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed against wine purchased from James Nicholson Wine Ltd and not against non-wine items (i.e. packaging, food items, glassware, books etc), JN Club cases, En Primeur or brokering wines, gift vouchers, VAT or duty payments, event tickets, storage charges, sale wines or any other wines on promotion including La Jasse promotions.
- Rewards vouchers may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other JN offer or discount vouchers.
- Vouchers issued for points accumulated must be redeemed in full.
- We cannot accept partially redeemed vouchers.
- Purchases made using vouchers do not attract further Rewards Scheme points.
- Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed after their expiry date.
- You must be over 18 to purchase or receive alcohol.