1. You are spending more per bottle of wine and researching your purchases rather than buying on impulse.
2. You like the idea of investing a bit of spare cash on a wine which will be ready to drink in 10 years’ time.
3. You find yourself reading about wine online, particularly Robert Parker and Jancis Robinson’s websites
4. You are keen to explore a wide range of wine styles from around the world.
5. You want the peace of mind to know your “good” wine is being stored correctly with your wine merchant until it is ready to drink.
If you recognise these symptoms, it may be time to consider investing in a cellar plan. These plans can be tailored to suit your individual tastes and lead to incredibly satisfying libations for many years to come. For a no obligation consultation please get in touch.
Jane Boyce Master of Wine