The Rugby World Cup will soon be over and at JN Wine we cannot wait or that final match. To add even more enjoyment to the game we have put together a case to celebrate the best of rugby with the best of wine. It is no coincidence that the best wine making countries produces the best rugby in the world.
Wine and rugby have a lot of similarities.
• It takes years to reach perfection
• Only the peak performers are picked
• All components have to work in harmony and balance to produce the best
• A lot of hard work goes into producing the best results
• A lot of work goes on behind the scenes
• The rest of the world is in awe of those who excel
• The correct structure and balance is essential
• Skills are always changing and adapting The case is a mix of wines from New Zealand, Australia, Italy, France, South Africa, Argentina, USA and England.
• Once you find one you love and admire you are hooked
Case Price: £142.50 / €170.00
This case is a mix of wines from New Zealand, Australia, Italy, France, South Africa, Argentina, USA and England. So why not raise a glass and cheer on the Rugby World Cup with JN wine and the wines of the Rugby World.
Australia: The Lackey Shiraz / Pikes Hills and Valley Riesling
Argentina: Sophenia Reserve Malbec
England: Gusbourne Pinot Noir
USA: Cline Estate Merlot
Italy: Busso Dolcetta D’Alba / Sartarelli Classico
France: Modat De Ci De La / Ch Macquin
New Zealand: Dog Point Sauvignon
South Africa: Rustenberg Cabernet Sauvignon / Reyneke Vine Hugger Chardonnay
*Wines vary - please see regional listing for details.
The selection of wines from the Rugby World Cup case shall be open for tasting in Crossgar on Saturday the 31st of October. Pop in and give them a try!